When simple design meets high weaving skills, a beautiful work of art is born. This oversized Beni Ourain shag rug is soft and totally made by hand from start to end using the finest wool and organic ingredients. This large rug is unique and reflects the whim of our weaver. Following old Beni Ourain tradition; each knot tells the story of our ancestors and reflects on the bright future of all humanity. The rug is really a celebration of all goodness and human kindness, and a true heirloom that can be passed on to generation to come.
10% of the profit of this rug is directed to support better living and working conditions of our female artisans and empower local community.
- 100% organic wool in Ivory, light brown and black.
- Hand Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 13 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural organic herb based dyes.
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using the best wool from the Middle Atlas of Morocco known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes rug a long lasting and unique.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming (within 3 to 6 months).
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button above: Request Custom Order
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.