The new design is depicted in this stunning Beni Ourain handmade rug. A beautiful marriage between grey, orange and yellow. Soft underfoot and easy to clean or move around the house. It is entirely made with natural sheep wool and herb-based dyes; totally safe for your kids and pets.
Hand-knotted with love to bring that touch of charm and authenticity to your home and can be blended in any space.
10% of the profit is directed to support better living of our female artisans and empower local community.
- 100% organic wool in Grey, Yellow and Orange.
- Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 4 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural white and black wool Quality: this shag rug is handmade using best wool from the middle of Atlas known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes rug a true heirloom.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming. (within 3 to 6 months)
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button: Request Custom Order above.
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.