Berber Shag Rug
Free standard shipping on all orders.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Moroccan Beni Ourain rug is famous for its rustic; yet, refined aesthetic look. Check out this gorgeous unusual colorful spot pattern which reflect our weaver respond to the beautiful nature in the middle Atlas of Morocco. Each knot is loomed with love and reveals high skill of our weaver.
Blue lines represent rivers and lakes that flow deeper into our Berber roots and origins. A Joyful splash of colors that will bring happiness, liveliness and joy to any space: Living room, bedroom, office…
10% of the profit of this rug is directed to support better living and working conditions of our female artisans and empower local community.
- Meet the weaver of this handcrafted Moroccan Berber shag rug in above video.
- 100% organic wool in ivory (Natural Color of the wool) and Natural dyes.
- Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 10 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural organic dyes
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using best wool from the High Atlas of Morocco known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes rug a long lasting and true heritage.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming (within 3 to 6 months).
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button above: Request Custom Order
FREE SHIPPING to customers in USA, Canada, Australia and Europe. Exclusion Apply; check each item for more details. We also ship Worldwide for FREE, but since the weight of each item is different; please check each listing individually for more details. If you are located in a remote location or need special shipping/ handling conditions; please contact us through Email: Team@SugaRugs.com and we will work with you depending on your situation.
We are using USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL Express depending on availability and customer’ s shipping location.
Your order should take between 3-7 business days to arrive depending on your location.
All orders are shipped from Morocco.
All items shipped to the United States are customs and taxes FREE!!! For orders shipped to customers outside of the United States; contact your local customs agencies to inquire about possible import taxes and fees before buying the item. We are not responsible for any delays caused by Customs.
You can return the item to Morocco withing 7 days of receipt. Contact us at Order@SugaRugs.com to provide you return address information in Morocco.
The item needs to be returned to us within 14 days of delivery in the same condition it was sent in the first place, and customer is responsible for return shipping costs and any other incurring fees. Once returned item is delivered and inspected, we will process a refund to your account.
Items on sale are final and cannot be returned. Custom orders cannot be returned.
Once you place an order, we immediately start the shipping process; however, you will still have 6 hours after placing order to cancel and get your money back. Please send us email at: Order@sugarugs.com before 6 hours ends.
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.