A handmade Beni Mrirt Moroccan runner rug that soft, smooth, and simple yet beautiful and will add that final touch to your beautiful home.
Made out of premium wool and natural dyes, this Moroccan runner will hold high traffic and age to a beautiful rug that you will cherish for many years to come. A minimalist design that is simple, fashionable and makes a statement.
10% of the profit of this rug is directed to support better living and working conditions of our female artisans and empower the local community.
- 100% organic wool in Ivory, and dark Navy.
- Size: 9 FT X 3.2 FT (277 cm x 100 cm)
- Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 4 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural organic herb-based dyes.
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using the best wool from the Middle Atlas of Morocco known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes rug a long-lasting and unique.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming (within 3 to 6 months).
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button above: Request Custom Order
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.