Super soft hand-knotted Moroccan Azilal shag rug. Our new take on old traditional Moroccan Beni Ourain rug. Vivid colors and high-quality wool makes this rug ideal for living room, office, nursery room and next to the fireplace.
A joy of color that will highlight your furniture and brings joy and happiness to any space.
10% of the profit of this rug is directed to support better living and working conditions of our female artisans and empower the local community.
- 100% organic wool in Ivory, orange, yellow, green light blue...
- Hand Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 5 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural organic herb based dyes.
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using the best wool from the Middle Atlas of Morocco known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes rug a long lasting and unique.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming (within 3 to 6 months).
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button above: Request Custom Order
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.