A handmade rug so soft, so smooth, so beautiful, you will cherish it for many years to come.
our new approach to old Moroccan traditional Beni Ourain rug. A stunning watercolor of Navy, Green, and Ivory (Wool color) and Red. A minimalist design that is simple, fashionable and makes a statement. This Moroccan rug is totally made by hand using premium wool and organic Dyes. It is soft in touch, yet strong, durable. a great jewel that will add final touch to your beautiful home.
10% of the profit of this rug is directed to support better living and working conditions of our female artisans and empower local community.
- 100% organic wool in Ivory, Navy, Red and Green.
- Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 8 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural organic herb based dyes.
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using the best wool from the Middle Atlas of Morocco known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes rug a long lasting and unique.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming (within 3 to 6 months).
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button above: Request Custom Order
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.