Honeycomb is our new take on original Beni Ourain rug with geometric pattern. This Beni Ourain rug is totally made by hand; No machines, just skilled weaver and a tradition older than Morocco itself.
Hand loomed in Morocco’s Middle Atlas Mountains; This Beni Ourain rug is the best way to enrich a room. It is made of 100% organic wool and is wonderfully soft underfoot. Its soft texture will bring style and emits warmth wherever it is placed. It's navy blue and buttery white is so stylish and durable.
10% of the profit of this rug is directed to support better living and working conditions of our female artisans and empower the local community.
- 100% organic wool in Ivory and black.
- Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 7 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural organic herb based dyes.
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using the best wool from the Middle Atlas of Morocco known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes the rug a long lasting and unique.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming (within 3 to 6 months).
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button above: Request Custom Order
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.