Moroccan Beni Ourain rug is famous for its rustic; yet, refined aesthetic look. Check out this gorgeous VINTAGE graded blue handmade rug which reflect the weaver respond to the beautiful nature in the middle Atlas of Morocco. Each knot is loomed with love and reveals high skill of our weaver.
Blue Color represent rivers and lakes that flow deeper into our Berber roots and origins. water is symbol of life, and for sure this vintage Moroccan rug will bring liveliness, happiness, and joy to any space: Living room, bedroom, office…
As with any vintage item, evidence of wear and material inconsistencies is adding to the overall history and charm of this beautiful rug.
10% of the profit of this rug is directed to support better living and working conditions of our female artisans and empower the local community.
- 100% organic wool
- Size: 10.1 FT X 6.3 FT (310 cm x 193 cm)
- Sourced in the Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using best wool from the High Atlas of Morocco known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes rug a long lasting and true heritage.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is cleaned and inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button above: Request Custom Order
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.