This premium handmade moroccan rug is our new take on traditional Beni Ourain Moroccan Berber shag rugs. Hand Knotted by our best artisan; Fatima, the rug reveals our weaver's respond to the rich culture and history of our Moroccan Berber heritage. Each line represents our Berber ancestors and different paths that we take in our real life. Lines are born from a root and cross each other as we meet other people and mingle with other cultures till we learn how to take on this journey of life and find ultimate freedom and happiness.
10% of the profit is directed to support better living of our female artisans and empower local community.
- 100% organic wool in ivory.
- Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Size: 9.8 FT X 6.2 FT (300 cm x 190 cm)
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 6 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural white and black wool
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using best wool from the middle of Atlas known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes rug a true heirloom.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming. (within 3 to 6 months)
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button: Request Custom Order above.
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.