Our new approach to old Moroccan traditional Beni Ourain rug. A stunning watercolor of Black, Grey, Faded yellow and Ivory (Wool color). A minimalist design that is simple, fashionable and makes a statement. This Moroccan rug is hand-knotted using premium wool and organic Dyes by our best weaver in the Middle Atlas of Morocco. A handmade rug so soft, so smooth, so beautiful, you will cherish it for many years to come.
10% of the profit of this rug is directed to support better living and working conditions of our female artisans and empower the local community.
Meet the weaver of this handcrafted Moroccan Berber shag rug in the above video.
- 100% organic wool in Ivory, Navy, and Green.
- Size: 8.8 FT X 6.5 FT (270 cm x 200 cm)
- Made in Middle Atlas, Morocco
- Process: This beautiful Berber shag rug took 6 weeks from start to end and it is entirely made by hand.
- Dyes: Natural organic herb-based dyes.
- Quality: this shag rug is handmade using the best wool from the Middle Atlas of Morocco known for its high quality and long-lasting feature which makes the rug a long-lasting and unique.
- Quality Assurance: The shag rug is inspected before it is shipped. Your satisfaction is our goal and we stand behind our product 100%.
- Shedding is natural when it comes to handcrafted rugs, but it will diminish with regular vacuuming (within 3 to 6 months).
- If you need special design or size; please click on the orange button above: Request Custom Order
✓ Vacuum regularly on a low power setting, and better vacuum without a beater brush as it may cause damage.
✓ Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
✓ For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.